San Francisco, CA
Mac, Windows, iOS, Android
Press / Business contact:
Antihero is a fast-paced strategy game with an (Oliver) Twist. Run a thieves' guild in a gas-lit city ruled by corruption, violence, and greed.
Tim Conkling, formerly of Three Rings Design and Gamelab NYC, left his job to create Antihero in 2013. The concept was born out of a love for asynchronous multiplayer games and a longing to be a late-nineteenth century gentleman cutpurse and scoundrel.
- Fast-paced turn-based strategy
- Single-player & asynchronous multiplayer
- Desktops, tablets, & phones
- Street lamps, sneaking, & skulduggery
Teaser (August 2016) YouTube
There are more images, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "PAX East Indie Showcase" - April 2016
- "Indie FunPlus 2016 Finalist" - March 2016
- "Whippering Indie Cup Winner" - December 2015
- "PAX Prime Indie Minibooth" - September 2015
- "PAX East Indie Minibooth" - March 2015
- "Strategically Steal From The Rich, Give To Me: Antihero"
- Ben Barrett, Rock Paper Shotgun
- "Give your heart and other organs to the new Antihero trailer"
- Owen Faraday, Pocket Tactics
- "A Guildy Pleasure"
- Editors, Games Master Magazine, January 2015
- "Victorian-Era Strategy Game 'Antihero' Lets you Stab, Sneak, and Steal Your Way to the Top"
- Joseph Leray, TouchArcade